If you’re looking for reasons to visit Romania, then we give you not one, but http://maientertainmentlaw.com/?search=buy-cialis-without-a-prescription 10 reasons to visit one of the most authentic and fascinating countries in Europe. You can be sure you’ll want to come back because there are simply too many great places to see and experiences to be lived.
- Romania is go the most bio-geographically diverse country in http://cinziamazzamakeup.com/?x=siti-sicuri-per-comprare-viagra-generico-100-mg-pagamento-online-a-Firenze Europe.
According to follow site the Convention on Biological Diversity, Romania is the most bio-geographically diverse country in the European Union. This means see url a greater variety of land forms than any other country on the Old Continent. This allows the growth of http://maientertainmentlaw.com/?search=buy-lasix-without-prescription a huge number of different medicinal bee plants, in http://maientertainmentlaw.com/?search=find-discount-viagra-online unaltered rural landscapes with comprare viagra generico 50 mg spedizione veloce a Verona pesticide-free crops, which ensures a very diverse list of go here high quality beehive products too.
- Romania has source url over 2,000 years experience in beekeeping.
- Romania has opened the first Apitherapy Center in the world in 1974, in downtown Bucharest.
- The diversity of the medicinal bee plants and thus of the raw beehive products (honey, bee pollen, etc.) is very big in Romania.
- Romania has over 500 medical doctors officially recognized and certified in Apitherapy, Phytotherapy and Aromatherapy by the Romanian Health Department. The Romanian Apitherapy clinical experience is one of the best in the world.
- Romanian companies produces a very large variety of top quality apitherapy preparations and products, for a very wide range of applications helping the apitherapists to administer the beehive products through all anatomical ways (oral, respiratory, skin, etc.).
- Most Romanians are speaking at least 1 foreign language and are very welcoming with the international guests.
- Romania has wonderful touristic attractions, its diverse and multicultural. Prince Charles of Great Britain, a man that has traveled all over the world, comes very often to Romania…
- Sibiu, our venue city, has been the European capital of culture in 2007 and has many things to offer.
- Romania can help you feel like a true explorer, in Beekeeping and Apitherapy too!