Here are some tips to make your visit to Romania a memorable one.
As soon as possible:
* reserve your seat in the Symposium, as a regular participant, as an accompanying person or as a speaker/author, well in advance, to avoid any stress;
* reserve your room in the nearby hotels, also to avoid any accommodation related stress;
be aware that Sibiu is a highly visited city, by tourists from all over the world, so reserving in due time your room in a nearby hotel/motel is a must!
* if you are not a regular English speaker, take intensive lessons of English, especially of the spoken English; check Youtube first, for many useful videos, but best is to have a personal English teacher…
2-3 days before you travel to Romania:
* check the weather from Romania (Sibiu);
* sleep a lot before you travel;
* eat less and drink more (water!) during your travel;
* buy a new memory (USB) stick with at least 8 GBytes of free space; you will have a lot of photos and videos to save for later use;
* if you are one of our speakers, bring your laptop with you, to make “last minute” changes in your PowerPoint that will impress everybody;
* bring a good digital camera or a modern mobile phone camera, to take many memorable photos;
* do not forget to bring with you your business cards, with its text translated in English;
* try to learn a few words in… Romanian language, to get smiles and sympathy from your future hosts, but also to understand better the Romanian words related to beekeeping and apitherapy…