Important dates for speakers and authors!
– Deadline for submission of summaries: 30 July 2018
– Deadline for submission of full articles: 05 August 2018
– Deadline for submission of PowerPoints : 10 August 2018
– Screening and selection of summaries/full articles/PPTs: 15 August 2018
– Mailing of notifications on report presentation to authors: 30 August 2018
– Deadline for payment of reduced registration fees: 30 July 2018
ABSTRACT SUBMISSION RULES
The Apimedica 2018 Scientific Committee and the Local Organising Committee welcomes the submission of original contributions for oral and poster presentations.
- Abstracts, full articles (a synthesis of approx. 3-5 pages will be also OK) and PowerPoints (with the main slides) should be submitted in due time to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
- Abstract Submission deadline is 30 July 2018. After this date evaluation period will begin and no late submission will be accepted.
- The submitted abstract will be evaluated by minimum two scientific committee members. Each member will evaluate the abstract according to the criteria of the Apimedica & Apiquality 2018 Scientific Committee.
- The abstract will be selected according to the highest points given by the committee members in each category.
- All accepted abstracts will be published in the Abstract Book of Apimedica 2018 and will be distributed to all participants free of charge.
- Presenting author of the abstract has to register for the Symposium.
- Each registered participant can submit a maximum of 2 papers as presenting author.
- If none of the authors are able to present the abstract during the symposium, the abstract will be withdrawn. This situation will be considered as “no-show” and the Symposium Organizing Committee will inform about this to the institution/association/company of the authors.
ABSTRACT SUBMISSION SYSTEM
- Please select your presentation preference as Oral or Poster. Some of the Oral applications can be evaluated as a poster by the Scientific Committee.
- 2 main scientific topics of Apimedica 2018 can be selected (Apiquality or Apimedica)
- Abstracts and presentations must be written in English. The maximum length allowed for an abstract is 350 words. The abstract title, the author(s) or names of institutions are not included in the count of 350 words. Abstracts have to be submitted as minimum 150 words.
- There has to be minimum 3 and maximum 5 keywords in the submitted Abstract.
- Submitted abstracts will be evaluated by the Scientific Committee and the evaluation result will be sent to the author’s e-mail address
- We kindly ask you to submit your abstract before the above-mentioned deadline